Qualifications and requirements
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication required.
- 5+ years of hands-on ESB integration application development experience required.
- Working knowledge of programming languages/platforms using the Tibco suite of ESB products.
- Experience integrating on-premise and cloud-based technologies required.
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN, Github, etc.), build management and CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, etc.), and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of REST APIs, SOAP, and JMS.
- Knowledge of JSON and XML concepts, frameworks and standards.
- Knowledge of relational databases required; SQL server preferred.
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps methodologies preferred.
- 5+ years of retail industry experience, preferred.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred.
Experience in the following
- Tibco Business Works (BW) 5.x required.
- Tibco Enterprise Messaging System (EMS) 8.x required.
- Relational database technology development experience required; SQL Server preferred.
- Hands on experience in developing and consuming REST endpoints in Tibco BW 5.x
- Familiarity with security patterns for rest endpoints.