MuleSoft Developer – Cloud Engineering
- Experience in MuleSoft API Life Cycle Implementation, RAML, Data Weave, API kit Router, Exception Handling, ESB related connectors and other commonly used connectors, AnyPoint, Cloudhub APIs, RAML, Access Management.
- Experience in using build tools and source code repository tools such as Git, GitHub, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience with Mule Soft Any point platform, including development, testing and support
- Experience in API Manager, Runtime Manager, and in development and deployment of mule applications on cloud hub.
- Hands on experience of using most of the Mule connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, DB, Web Service, Salesforce, WMQ, MQ, JMS etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent previous work experience
- 2+ years of experience with MuleSoft (RAML)
- Development experience with APIs (ie: REST, SOAP, etc)
- 2+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE/JSE frameworks
- Experience with ESB solutions (ie: TIBCO, WebMethods, Dell Boomi
- E xperience with the following technologies: XML, JSON, Tomcat, Apache, SOA integration
- Experience with RDBMS
- DevOps experience with Jenkins or Docker
- Travel up to 25% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Legally authorized to work in the United Sates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Reside in a commutable distance to the Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ Deloitte US Delivery Center location (Some relocation assistance is provided)
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes etc.,
- Strong knowledge in the messaging frameworks such as Kafka, SQS, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ etc.
Good To have
- Knowledge of migrations using Mule Anypoint platform
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4) DELTA
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end to end process execution
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Knowledge or previous experience in designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience in supporting production applications in 24*7 mode
- Strong experience troubleshooting and resolving priority production incidents within the SLAs
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders including Architecture, IT, Business, External Vendor, Systems Support teams to drive the incident resolution
- Strong skills in proactive and preventive monitoring
- Experience in AI based operations for integrations
|Sequence Number||Technology||Employer||Job Location||Visa||Type||Website / URL|
🥰 Сообщаем,нa вaшe имя выcлaли лoтepeйный билeт. Пepeйдитe нa нaшeм caйтe >>> https://forms.yandex.com/cloud/63147fd6925c7bd365e3d915/?hs=266319f45fa8358402ef2be20697ed8c& 🥰
Fulltime to Client