Desi Consultancies

Type of USA visa available

Are you planning to make a visit to the United States? If yes, you might have noticed how many different kinds of visa the United States offer. And if you are having trouble figuring out which visa is right for you, this is the right place. In this article, we will be looking at the main kinds of visas offered by the United States. A detailed description will be provided for all of the visas mentioned in the article so that you can have a clearer understanding of what it is. Let’s get into discussing the different kinds of US visas.


Non immigrant Visa 


We will break down this article into non immigrant visas and immigrant visas and we’ll discuss the visas under each category. The first visa we will be talking about is the Non immigrant visa of the US. Non immigrant visas are for temporary stays in the United States. As you can understand by the name, non immigrant visas do not give you permission to immigrate to the United States. There are various types of non immigrant visas that are issued. The kind of non immigrant visa you should apply for mainly depends on the purpose of your visit or stay. Before that, make sure to gather essential needs and move further.


Work Visa 


If you have gotten a job in the United States through desiconsultancies, you will need a work visa to go there and do your work. There are many classifications under work visas which specify different kinds of jobs. Every type of visa has its own applications, cost as well as processing times. Among all of the others, application for work visas is the most complicated and time-consuming.


Note the point that work visas are tied to a specific employer or company and you are only allowed to work for the company that has filed the visa application for you.


Student or internship visa: This form of visa is as different as the education opportunities in the US. Student visas are basically classified into 3 different kinds.


F-1 visa or student visa: An F1 visa is given at a US college or university to international students attending an academic program or English Language Program. For full-time student status, F1 students must maintain the minimum study pressure. If they have applied and been accepted to stay and work for the OPT Scheme, they will remain in the US for up to 60 days past the span it takes to complete their academic program. F1 students must complete their studies on their I-20 form by the expiry date, which is issued by the US university or college to which the student has been admitted and will attend.


J-1 visa or the exchange visitor visa: J-1 is a non-immigrant visa given to US researchers, professors, and visitors exchanged for cultural exchange programs, primarily to obtain medical or enterprise training in the United States. Eligibility standards, English language requirements, and funded by a university, the private sector, or government program are expected.


M-1 visa or the non-academic visa: The M1 visa is intended for students who wish to study in the USA. Cooking, technique, mechanical, flight, and cosmetological studies are considered to be professional. Professional studies. The M1 does not have a quota, and without limitations on population, a student who meets the criteria may be given a visa.


US business visa: There are two sections under the business visa, you can visit the United States and stay there for 180 days as a tourist or for business purposes.


F Visa: F visas are a form of non-immigrant student visa in the United States that enables foreigners to pursue education. Students in F-1 must have a complete study course. In U.S. Embassies and Consulates outside the United States, an only f-1 visa is given, while extended stays and status changes may be possible in the United States. To apply for an F-1 visa, prospective F-1 students must apply at schools and obtain Form I-20. During their stay in the USA, F-1 students must demonstrate that their legal employment prospects are minimal. Visas for F-2 are given to F-1 student employees. Any form of paid employment is forbidden for F-2 visa holders. Minor children will, however, go to public schools. Finally, the F-3 visa is given to Canadians and Mexicans who fly across the border for American schools.


H-1B Visa: The U.S. Visa H 1B is a non-immigrant visa that allows American companies to recruit graduates with a professional background in IT, banking, accounting, architecture, engineering, math, science, medicine, etc. If you need a bachelor’s degree or more, a specialized level work may be subject to the H-1B Specialty Visa. You will demonstrate your degree equivalence via work and other credentials if you don’t have a bachelor’s degree or more significant.


H-2B Visa: The H-2B Visa for Applicants arriving in the United States offers temporary non-agricultural work permits. The H-2B program allows an employer to certify that the Labor Department provides a salary equal to or exceeding the maximum wage. The federal minimum wages, the State minimum wage, the national minimum wage, or the local minimum wage to the non-immigrant H-2B. As opposed to the H-1B Visa which is available to highly skilled employees in the specialist occupation.


H-2A Visa: The H-2A visa is a visa program for non-immigrants, enabling US employers to travel abroad to the USA to fill low-quality, temporary, or seasonal agricultural jobs for which US employees are unavailable. Citizenship Services (USCIS) grants a 10-month or less H-2A status, at which time the workers return to their country of origin. The employer will ask USCIS to renew a visa if the employer wants the worker to work the following year. It is also possible to change H-2A employers in the United States and expand the original visa term for a temporary duration.


O Visa: The O1 group of visas refers to people with outstanding scientific, humanities, education, business, and athletics capacities. Extraordinary capacity means that the person has gone to the top of his profession and is well known for his accomplishments globally and domestically. When receiving an O-1 visa, a written opinion may be required for the request by a peer group (including labor organizations) or an individual appointed by an expert group in the field of specialization of the beneficiary. This written opinion is not needed for all O-1 visas.


L-1 Visa: The L-1 visa is for foreign citizens who have served in an executive or managerial capacity in an international affiliate of the sponsoring U.S. agency. Management capability refers to the willingness of the employee to make decisions without a great deal of supervision. Capacity in management refers to the employee’s ability to supervise and direct others’ work and control the company or department, subdivision, role, or other organization components.


B Visa: A B visa is a class of permits granted for temporary entry by the U.S. government to foreign nationals. The two forms of visas B: the B-1 visa, issued to the business applicant and the B-2 visa issued to the visitor or other non-business applicant. In practical practice, the two types of visas are usually combined and given as a visa “B-1/B-2 visa” valid for both business and pleasure temporary visa or combined visas. For these reasons, residents of such countries generally do not need a visa.


H-1B1 Visa: The H-1B1 visa for Singapore and Chilean citizens in the USA requires a range of H-1B1 visas. The variant in Singapore is known as H-1B1-Singapore, and H-1B1-Chile is known in Chile. H-1B1-Chile is a Chilean version. The 108th American Convention in Singapore–US accepted the following categories in 2003. Free Trade Agreement (SFA, US-Chile Free Commerce Agreements) and FTA Visas as set out in the Free Trade Agreement were operational on 1 January 2004.


Immigrant visa aka the green card: An immigrant visa for the US gives you the right to stay in the United States permanently and work in jobs with the help of desiconsultancies or just do whatever you want. With an immigrant visa (also known as the green card) you can live or work in the United States for as long as you like.